Friday, July 8, 2011

DegrassiFanbase Contest Ends On July 20!

degrassi-season-11-opening-credits_dvd.original.jpg
Munro and Annie are less than pleased as I am. 
You have less then a month left to submit your entries for the Degrassi Fanbase Couple Smack down which will take place from July 21 - July 30th. After some Degrassi tumblr and bloggers enter their top ten favorite couples. You the fans will vote right here at DegrassiFanbase.
If you'd like to enter and gave any questions how - contact me at @EClareJiberty or on my tumblr Ask Box.
Looking foward to reading!

REVIEW OF THE RULES:
  • Couple doesn't have to be an actual couple (.i.e. Craig/Ellie) but can't be a Crack Ship. Has to be two people that crushed on each other/kissed/one night stand/etc.
  • If you just started watching in season ten, and have only seen season 10, you are not able to enter. However, if you started watching in season ten and HAVE seen EVERY season, you ARE able to enter.
  • In your entry, you must number the couples. 1 being your all time favorite. I wonder how many EClare voters we'll get. ;)
  • You must include for each couple: why you love them, why they worked, and SHOULD they have ended up together. Not 'Oh I wanted them to.' Do you think the couple loved each other to be endgame?
  • You can enter at the two above links, my tumblr or my twitter.
  • Questions can be answered in the comments box.
  • On July 21, I'll make a post containing all the couples entered, and how many votes they got. 
  • I will right down what you said about the couple as well, and the fans who haven't entered, will vote on what they think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here!