Monday, March 28, 2011

My Review of Jesus, Etc.

Plot: Eli/Clare/Fitz
 As a true EClare fangirl, I honestly have to say ''squeel!"  for the scenes in this episode. Once again, Eli and Clare prove as Degrassi's supercouple and most interesting pair. I admit, Eli is over protective, but I honestly beleive that there might be something else about why he acts the way he does. The only thing that kind of annoyed me about this storyline, was Clare letting Fitz treat her like a maid in part two. That whole situation where Fitz admits his crush on her was a little eeriw, because I felt the entire time like I was missing something I was supposed to understand. Like Fitz was just faking the entire thing to get under Eli's skin. And I didn't think that part one was even close to as good as part two.And the end of part two, was absolutley amazing . . . though, Eli's line 'He grabs his knife, cuts her throat, drinks her blood and forever they are one' line was the creepist thing I have ever heard in my life. (No matter how good Munro looked in that leather jacket) Which is just Degrassi telling us by Clare's expression that EClare's troubles are not over and solved yet. May I just predict for a second? By the way Eli acted in that episode, 'I LOVE CLARE EDWARDS!,' his facial expressions and just his general way . . . kind of reminded me of Craig. I'll give you a shoutout if you can tell me what that means. (Even though I thought that was adorable - and when Clare said I love Eli to Fitz. Just the way Eli screamed it to everyone was adorable)
Plot: ALLI/SAV
I thought part one was a little over rated with fans. Alli had every right to be angry and Sav for accepting Drew as drummer. Can't he just ask Spinner or something? But part two, was much better. Sav trying to deny the fact that Alli had run away from home, because of him. This could have easily been something that real teenager went through. May I just say? This episode made me love Alli even more than I already do, as she was obviously tragically 'being abducted.' Okay, and I'm sorry, I know that the whole Alli getting into a car thing was supposed to be serious, but it wasn't. We all knew it was Johnny.

PLOT: KC/JENNA
Sorry, but this plot does not even deserve a picture. The last time I hated a plot this much . . . maybe like back in season seven with the whole Danny/Derek/Rachel thing. But seriously, okay, I will admit part two was way better. But other wise, honestly, who gives a pancake about Kenna. It's obvious that they're not going to be good parents, and they make every other pregnancy on Degrassi look way more serious then it already is. Is KC so stupid that he thinks Jenna can go skateboarding? Is Jenna so conceited that she had to sing to that Caleb kid? (who was the best part of the plot, BTW)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here!