Saturday, March 5, 2011

Jesus Etc Promos and Thoughts

Wow, what an overrated episode we saw last night. Why do I feel like there was more Sav/Alli then what we really wanted to see - Fitz turn to Jesus!
(Sorry for the bad quality!) I think Jesus Etc part 2 is going to be better then part 1. I'm really looking foward to seeing Eli tell Clare "I just feel like you're slipping away . . . don't leave me okay? Please . . ." That was too adorable for words - but still - how DOES FITZ KNOW WHERE SHE LIVES? Fitz was beginning to creep me out in that promo, and Eli was being even more attractove then usual. I think it's safe to see - this'll be an awesome EClare episode! As for Sav and Alli, I think it'll interesting to see where Alli runs away to. It's been rumoured on the return of Johnny DiMarco (Seasons 6-9) Johnny plays Maliaka's boyfriend, and is also the person that Alli turns to for help. Now, I am not a Johnny fan, considering 'You Be Illin'' 'Whats it feel Like To Be A Ghost?' and 'Rock This Town.' But U think a Jalli return will totally lift our spirits! As for Jenna/KC - does anyone really care?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here!