Thursday, June 2, 2011

Degrassi: Now or Never

Hey, guys! Sorry I've been MIA lately, but I've been pretty busy with school. Anyway, Teen Nick came out with a brand new promo on Monday, although leaked over the weekend. The new block of episodes will be called Degrassi: Now or Never and will run for seven weeks, every weekday over the summer. I'm really looking forward to seeing the actions between the characters, most specifically Anya, Clare, Jake, Eli and Imogen. But, I am NOT shipping Cake or Imoeli for now. Call me bias, but I'm still on Team EClare. Probably, always will, they're my OTP. Anyway, before I say what I think, here's the promo:
Look's pretty exciting, huh? I know there's been a lot of debate over which promo was better, Steal Your Heart or Shark In the Water. I'm not really sure here, some aspects of both are phenomenal, and I like some better than others. SITW really threw the ideas that the characters were experiencing in your face, and made you guess, I really liked that. But SYH, had some great factors. too. The subtle bits tossed out, such as Fiona and Eli. I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to seeing a Fiona/Eli friendship. Too much crazy in this relationship, which should be fun! We need another girl-boy friendship, as the last really stable one we had was like Emma-Manny-JT-Toby years ago. Fiona and Eli seem like interesting friends.
As for Adam, I'm really excited for him. Look's like he's got a new lady in his life, Miss Katie Maitlin. I'm not going to hate on her for now for ditching Adam, as her description says she's clueless when it comes to love. But I hope Katie/Adam work out better then Fiona/Adam because, well, I'm a huge FAdam fan. Hopefully, they'll be pretty cute.
As for Anya, I hope she gets the cocaine storyline. Samantha Munro is such a great actress, and she deserves something as complex as crack.
Eli sneaking glances at Clare? I almost passed out from the adorableness. If I don't get an EClare reunion, I don't know what I'll do. Because I will die, if it happens. Clare-Jake can get out, Jake could not be more uninteresting to me. Imogen-Eli can get out too, but I think Imogen will be pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here!