Friday, June 24, 2011

Season 11 Opening Credits

Yep, here you go! TeenNick posted the new opening credits today. They weren't working for a while, but here they are up and ready! I thought it was going to Jake Epstein or Cassie Steele singing, but seeing that it's Alexz Johnson, I can't say I'm suprised. Stephen tweets about her ALOT. I thought she did a great job with a new take on the theme!
As for the credits, they are definitely up there. Now nothing will replace my love of the season 4 credits, but these were plain amazing. Adam hanging was cute. Uh, my cries. Clare came after Jake in this one. I gotta admit, I'm a little shocked Chantay is still there. But maybe they'll pull a Blue and only put her in like one episode. Haha. Holly J and Anya graduating. I hate Imogen already, she look's like she's gonna be a real fake. I am SUPER excited for the Eli/Fiona friendship, they look like they'll balance each other out. Perhaps become the new Ellie/Marco.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here!