Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Season 11 Episode Descriptions

Degrassi Spring Fever – Mon, 7/18 9pm (Hour Long Spiecal)
Degrassi’s got Spring Break fever, wooo! Keke Palmer’s playing a concert — and Sav’s heartstrings — while Drew and Bianca get in WAY too deep.
-
LoveGame – Tues, 7/19 9pm et
Eli seems to be taking his and Clare’s break-up well… a little too well for Clare’s liking, actually. Will a new guy help her get closure?
-
What’s My Age Again? – Wed, 7/20 9pm et
Anya’s 18th birthday is nigh… paging Dr. Chris! And KC is trapped in baby-ville with Jenna; but is there an escape hatch?
-
Idioteque – Thurs, 7/21 9pm et
Drew’s life was so much simpler before Bianca was in it. Would it be simple again if she were gone?
-
Cry Me a River, pt. 1 – Mon, 7/25 9pm et
Dave and Adam are vying for a spot hosting a show on Degrassi’s airwaves. But is Dave ready to share the air with a transgender guy?
-
Cry Me a River, pt. 2 – Tues, 7/26 9pm et
When the school backlashes against Dave for his offensive outburst against transgender students, he’s left feeling persecuted and censored.
-
Dirt Off Your Shoulder, pt. 1 – Wed, 7/27 9pm et
Eli’s got professional help handling the pressure of writing the school play, but there are no miracles. Will a new heroine save the day?
-
Dirt Off Your Shoulder, pt. 2 – Thurs, 7/28 9p et
Riley’s family isn’t changing, and neither is Zane. Faced with an impossible choice between them, Riley can’t put it off any longer.

Okay, I am sick to my stomach reading these episode descriptions. Thank you to Kyle for posting them as usual! So far, I think I'm most excited for LoveGame, Cry Me A River 1&2 and Dirt Off Your Shoulder. Seeing Clare trying to make Eli jealous will be awesome, because jealousy is always interesting in the Degrassi universe. I'm pro-EClare so of course I'm happy, because I'm almost positive they're getting back together. Also, you all know I hate Dave. And you all know I <3 Adam. So we know how this storyline's playing out in my opinion. Get ready for the hate in that review when the episode airs, Dave. Dirt Off Your Shoulder. One world. IMOELI. I HATE YOU. No, no, no. I can already tell I'm gonna hate Imogen. So, no, they aren't worse then Cake. They are tied for passionate hatred. But an Eli episode is always interesting. So, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here!