Tuesday, June 21, 2011

New Degrassi Fanbase Contest/MuchMusic Promo

SPOILER ALERT.
Above is the brand new promo for MuchMusic. And at this point, I have no clue what's going on. It's obvious that Eli's made it so he can't have emotions. That I'm sure of. Fiona's getting a love interest? Covered. Clare's using Jake to attempt to make Eli jealous? Yep. Holly J? No. I already know I'm going to continue my hatred of Dave this season. Cake and ImoEli were probably be my new JTia. Which if you're new, means my new passionate hatred, I will probably hate both of them more. And I didn't think that was possible.
Drianca's getting the biggest storyline, that's for sure. That creepy black guy's gonna probably rape Bianca. Drew's gonna be the good guy and get revenge. For once. KC's cheating on Jenna with Marisol. Why? I will never know. I wish we could go back to nice-boy-troubled-past-season-8 KC. Because latley, I've been hating him. And for once? I meet be team Jenna. I know, shocking.

Anyway, to the contest. Any Degrassi blogger can enter. All you have to do is send me/make a post about/or talk about your top ten Degrassi couples. On July 20, all entries will be put onto degrassithefanbase.blogspot.com in a new post surrounding the bloggers that entering and the couples entered. Yes, you get a shout out. Once all couples are entered, I'll list the number of people that voted them in their top ten. If you don't have a blog? Come to the comments box and list me your top ten when I make the post. The couple that receives the most points in the end will be noted 'King' and 'Queen' of Degrassi.
So far entered, we have the hilarious Taylor and Alex from the Degrassi Experience. Follow them on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/#!/DG_Experience or see their Video Blog at: http://www.youtube.com/user/DegrassiExperience. You can check for their entry soon! Also already entered is the awesome Kary from Kary's Degrassi Blog. You can follow him on twitter at: http://twitter.com/#!/DocBowser1079 or visit his age at: http://degrassiblog.com/ He's entered, and when on July 20, I'll post what he said. Thank you :)
Leave me your comments if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here!