Monday, June 27, 2011

Favorite Degrassi Minis

So I was watching some of the good ol' Degrassi Minis yesterday. The really GREAT ones, not the stupid no ones and decided to share some of my favorites with you!
Degrassi Party Ettiquette. ^^^^ Hilarious. It's impossible not to laugh at the goofiness of that one! Oh, Toby and Holly J? Priceless!
This one, Six Monthes. ^^ My cries. You can probably see why I like it.

My cries once again. The saddest mini, but also my favorite. I Won't Forget is flawless.
Part 2 of Monster Moon is really the only one worth watching. It's also really the only great Degrassi mini from season 10. It's hilarious.
Good Times is the best mini from season 9. It's one of the ONLY reasons to actually watch that mediocre season.
It's impossible to not laugh at the humor in this one. Because every comment is just really funny, and unfortunatley, kinda true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here!